Version:2.06 - Present
Operating System(s): ALL
The DWRegCleanUp Utility is designed to allow you to safely remove Windows Installer settings from your computer in the event of an installation problem only if the Windows Installer Clean Up Utility was already tried, but the installation problem remains.
Getting the latest copy of the DWRegCleanUp Utility:
- First, download the latest DWRegCleanUp Utility and save the file to your Desktop.
- Either click on the link below and then select "save" and save the file to your Desktop. Or, right-click on the link below, select "Save Target As" and then save the file to your Desktop.
Click here for the latest DWRegCleanUp utility.
Running DWRegCleanUp Utility:
- Once you have saved the file, find the DWRegCleanUp program (shown as a Icon) and double-click on it to start the program.
- Select YES when the Registry Editor asks you to confirm the registry operation.
- The Registry Editor should now display a success message, click OK.
- The DWRegCleanUp Utility has now completed.Read the warning message that pops up and select OK to continue.
You should now be able to install the software without problems.