Digital Wrench Uninstall Procedure
Operating System(s): ALL
There are two ways to Uninstall the Digital Wrench software: Automatic and Manual. The Automatic procedure is recommended, but in some cases the Manual procedure might be needed.
1. Open the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel (Start Menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs).
2. Find and Select "Polaris Digital Wrench" and click "Remove" or "Change/Remove".
3. When prompted to remove the Digital Wrench click "OK".
The following Manual Procedure will unauthorize your software and you will have to reinstall and re-register before you are able to run the program again.
1. Delete the entire Program directory (typically C:\Program Files\EFI Diagnostic System).
2. Run the Registry Editor (Start Menu -> Run) regedit.exe.
3. Navigate to and delete the Key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\DSA\MSE".